Supervet offers Farmina Vet Life Gastrointestinal Feline Formula Cat Food
About this item
Farmina Vet Life Gastrointestinal Feline Formula Cat Food
Farmina Vet Life Gastrointestinal is a complete dietetic food for cats, suggested for the reduction of acute intestinal absorptive disorders; it is recommended for the compensation for maldigestion and for exocrine pancreatic insufficiency.
Mode of Action:
Farmina Vet Life Gastro-Intestinal is a highly digestible food thanks to the particular bioavailability of its nutrients. It is especially indicated for subjects with indigestion and intestinal absorption disorders. Indicated for recovery nutrition of debilitated subjects.
- 1st all-natural veterinary therapeutic diet for cats
- The quality of the ingredients used guarantees a highly-digestible diet
- MOS and FOS are prebiotics that helps the correct development of intestinal flora and facilitates nutrients absorption
- The soluble fiber helps the recovery of normal intestinal motility
- Omega-3 are essential fatty acids with anti-inflammatory and protective action for intestinal mucosa
- Vitamins and electrolytes added for the reconstitution of cellular homeostasis after prolonged diarrhea
- It contains only natural antioxidants, thus allowing the natural preservation of the product
- Low Glycemic index food, which modulates perfectly the postprandial glycemic response
- Packed in a protective atmosphere to avoid fats oxidation and preserve the freshness of the product
- Without GMOs (Genetically Modified Organisms)
- Developed in collaboration with the chair of Nutrition & Animal Feeding at the University “Federico II” of Naples
- Cruelty-free scientific research
- Made in Italy
- Gastro-intestinal disorders
- Nutritional recovery
- Pancreatic insufficiency
|Weight||Amount per day|
|2 kg||25-40 g|
|2.5 kg||28-45 g|
|3 kg||32-50 g|
|3.5 kg||35-55 g|
|4 kg||38-65 g|
|4.5 kg||40-70 g|
|5 kg||42-75 g|
|5.5 kg||45-80 g|
|6 kg||50-82 g|
|6.5 kg||52-85 g|
It is recommended to always leave a clean bowl of fresh water throughout the day to hydrate the pet as much as possible.
Dehydrated chicken meat, rice, animal fat, corn gluten, linseed, spelled, hydrolyzed animal proteins, dehydrated fish, dried beetroot pulp, fish oil, dehydrated whole eggs, pea fiber, vegetable oil, psyllium seeds, potassium chloride, brewer’s dried yeast, inulin (0.6%), fructooligosaccharides (0.6%), mannan oligosaccharides (0.6%), potassium chloride, sodium chloride, monosodium phosphate, calcium sulfate dihydrate, Marigold extract (source of lutein). Source of mucilaginous substances: psyllium seeds.
Nutritional Additives per kg:
Vitamin A 22000IU, Vitamin D3 1500IU, Vitamin E 600mg, Vitamin C 300mg; niacin 150mg, pantothenic acid 50mg; Vitamin B2 20mg, Vitamin B6 8mg, Vitamin B1 12mg, Vitamin H 1.5mg, folic acid 1.5mg, Vitamin B12 0.10mg; choline chloride 3000mg; beta-carotene 1.5mg; zinc chelate of the analogous methionine hydroxylase 725mg; manganese chelate of the analogous methionine hydroxylase 385mg; ferrous chelate of glycine hydrate 185mg; copper chelate of the analogous methionine hydroxylase 60mg; selenomethionine 60mg; calcium iodate anhydrous 2.4mg; DL-methionine 7000mg; taurine 2500mg; L-carnitine 500mg. Technological additives: microcrystalline cellulose. Antioxidants: tocopherol-rich extracts of natural origin 10mg.
Raw protein 33.00%, raw oils and fats 21.50%, raw fiber 1.70%, raw ashes 7.30%; Calcium 1.00%; phosphorus 0.90%; sodium 0.50%; potassium 0.90%; magnesium 0.09%; Omega-6 fatty acids 3.30%; Omega-3 fatty acids 0.60%; EPA 0.15%; DHA 0.30%.
EM Kcal/Kg 4050 – Mj/Kg 16.94
For more queries about Farmina Vet Life Gastrointestinal Feline Formula Cat Food, you can contact us on WhatsApp.
You can also visit our store on Amazon.
There are no reviews yet.