Supervet Peanut Butter for Dogs added with Natural Honey is absolutely suited for your dog’s unique nutritional needs. This is an unsweetened and unsalted all-natural solution. With the right balance of complete protein, omega-3, and omega-6 fatty acids, it encourages healthy muscles, skin, joints, and coats. These dog treats are improved with a FOS prebiotic for continued fiber, and his peanut butter is extremely digestible and free of trans-fats that assist to reduce cholesterol.
Supervet Peanut Butter for Dogs added with Natural Honey
Peanut butter is an ingredient loved by many dogs, and so as a team of dog lovers, we have created our own 100% Natural Peanut Butter, specially formed for dogs! Our Pets Pure Dog Peanut Butter, free of palm oil, salt, xylitol, and added sugars, provides your dog to relish a healthy source of protein in that it is safe and designed just for them. Stuffed Kong toys or bountiful sticky spreads on littermates are the perfect treats, but how else can you utilize up your pups’ favorite snacks?
This super easy recipe will help you make delicious peanut butter treats for your pup, ideal for that extra special snack. By making these goodies yourself, you can assure that you know what your pet is eating, avoiding any unnecessary additives that are often found in store-bought biscuits. What’s even better, this recipe only needs a few ingredients, i.e.,
- 100% roasted peanuts and natural honey.
- 1 help in improve digestion
- Improve Coat and fur
- 100% vegetarian treat
- No added sugar
- Rich of omega 3 and 6
- Rich in protein
How To Use
- Being in the form of a paste, it can be consumed if your pet likes it.
- Feed directly, when licked as a top-up on biscuits and treats, add as a flavor enrich to food, use as a medicine, and many more.
- Freeze and work as peanut butter popsicles.
- Adorned with omega 3- and 6-rich flax seeds
- Supervet peanut butter as a tasty feast for your pet
- A protein-balanced food grasps muscles and joints healthy.
- Boosts healthy skin and supplements shine to the coat.
- Free of sweeteners and salt.
- Easy-to-digest and non-messy snack option.
- Trans-fat-free peanut butter eases the control of cholesterol.
- Can be given alone or combined with other behaviors.